- This event has passed.
Guest Bartender Chef Abe Conlon from Fat Rice
January 12, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Chef Abe ConlonFrom:
What They Made
- You Filthy Pig, You CH London Dry Gin, CH Peppercorn Vodka, Fino Sherry, Jamón Ibérico Tincture, Portuguese Olive Brine, Rosemary
- Onu You Didn’t Onu Tuica Romanesca CH Plum Brandy, CH Key Gin, Bubblegum Plum Shrub, Umeboshi Plum “Vinegar”, lime
- Morning Tea Hot gin punch of CH London Dry Gin, Onu Tuica Romanesca CH Plum Brandy, Jasmine Blossom, honey and spice
- Burnt Bird CH Bourbon-Barrel aged rum, CH Amaro, Aperol, pineapple, dark palm sugar, calamansi
- FatTreuse Shot of CH Vodka, Seedling Farms botanicals, divine intervention
- The Manhattan Project Shot of CH Bourbon Barrel aged Rye, CH Fernet-Dogma, Vermouth, Scorpion Pepper Elixir
ONU-CH-Plum-Brandy ONU YOU DIDN’T!
What better way to kick off the 2016 series than with Chef Abe Conlon of Fat Rice?! The evening also served as the official premiere of Onu Tuica Romanesca CH Plum Brandy, our collaboration with our friends at Seedling Farms and Fat Rice. Back by popular demand, this delicious and hearty plum spirit is made from 100% Michigan plums and is available in limited 375ml bottles.
*Fatreuse: Fat Rice’s housemade chartreuse using CH Vodka